Customer Service Policy
- “Customer” means the person or entity who ordered services provided by Social Force Pty Ltd
- “Customer Service” means the relationship between Social Force Pty Ltd Australia staff and the Customer, with the purpose of assisting the Customer with a question they have asked.
- “eTicket” refers to a secure electronic message sent by the Customer to Social Force Pty Ltd Australia via Client Portal for assistance or for any questions they may have with any Service(s).
- “Service”, “Service(s)” or “Services” means any product(s) or service(s) the Customer has signed up to use. This can include, but is not limited to, the provisioning of space on one of our servers and a connection to and from the internet for web, email hosting and/or FTP services to function at the level specified in the chosen service level, domain name registration or transfer or renewal, SSL, VPS and SMS services. These product(s) and service(s) are identified in full within the “sign up” and “service provision” emails Social Force Pty Ltd has sent after the Customer requests the service. The specific details of the Services can be found by logging in to Client Portal or on our website.
- “Social Force Pty Ltd”, “Social Force”, “Company” or “Business” means Social Force Pty Ltd trading as Social Force and its Related Body Corporate
- “Client Portal” refers to Social Force’s customer account, billing and management portal, available online at https://portal.socialforce.com.au/admin/
- “We”, “our” or “us” refers to Social Force Pty Ltd trading as Social Force (ABN 11 660 345 862).
- “You” or “your” refers to the person or entity who ordered services provided by Social Force Pty Ltd.
3. Appropriate Channels for Receiving Customer Service
- By submitting an eTicket through the Client Portal to the appropriate department.
- Sending an email to the appropriate department (if applicable) using the details made available [email protected]
4. Customer Conduct
- The Customer agrees to conduct themselves in an appropriate and professional manner when seeking Customer Service from Social Force Pty Ltd
- Social Force Pty Ltd staff will not respond to requests for Customer Service if the Customer:
- Has used offensive or obscene language;
- HAS USED EXCESSIVE CAPITALISATION FOR THE PURPOSE OF SHOUTING;
- Has made threats of violence, legal action or referral to an external party (eg. Department of Fair Trading);
- Has posted the issue or question on a public medium, such as social media, forums or blogs, before it has been either raised with or answered by Social Force Pty Ltd staff within an appropriate time frame (refer to section 5), or before the escalation process (refer to Section 6) has been completed.
5. Appropriate Timeframes
- eTickets and emails sent to Social Force Pty Ltd seeking Technical Support should be answered by Social Force Pty Ltd staff within 48 hours. Each time a response is made by the Customer this timeframe will be reset.
- eTickets and emails sent to Social Force Pty Ltd seeking Sales and Billing assistance should be answered by Social Force Pty Ltd staff within two (2) business days. Each time a response is made by the Customer this timeframe will be reset.
- eTickets and emails sent to Social Force Pty Ltd seeking an escalation to a Customer Service matter should be answered by the Customer Care team within three (3) business days. Each time a response is made by the Customer this timeframe will reset.
6. Escalation Process
- Customers who are not satisfied with the Customer Service they have received from Social Force Pty Ltd should send an email to the Customer Care team at [email protected] with the following information:
- A detailed explanation of the question or issue, with references to any prior eTickets, emails or telephone calls;
- A detailed explanation of the outcome that would resolve the issue;
- Any other information or details that will help Social Force Pty Ltd to resolve the issue.
- If the Customer is still not satisfied with the outcome, or it has not been answered within the appropriate time frame (refer to Section 5), the Customer should seek advice from external sources such as the Department of Fair Trading or Consumer Affairs in their state or territory.
7. Customer Service Goodwill Credit
- Social Force Pty Ltd Customer Care team members may make the decision to apply a Customer Service Goodwill credit to the Customer’s account.
- This credit is not redeemable for cash and can only be used to purchase additional Social Force Pty Ltd Australia services or as credit on system generated invoices for Service renewals.
- In accordance with the Social Force Pty Ltd Terms of Service, Social Force Pty Ltd may suspend or terminate the Service(s) of a Customer who has refused to follow this policy when seeking Customer Service or escalating an issue.
- Any requests for Customer Service made outside of the guidelines set within this policy will not be covered by this policy.
- Social Force Pty Ltd may amend our Customer Service Policy at any time. Changes to this agreement will become effective upon their publication on our website.
- Continued use of the Service(s) constitutes acceptance of the amended terms. If you do not wish to accept the amended terms, you may request cancellation of your Services) in-line with our cancellation policy found within our Terms of Service.
If you have any questions about this agreement, please contact our Customer Care team via email at [email protected]